New Jersey Construction Attorney for Construction Litigation Claims
Representing Contractors, Homeowners and Developers in Construction Disputes Throughout Central New Jersey
Construction disputes can be extremely overwhelming. This is because they often involve a combination of complicated laws and a complex web of accusations between parties ranging from homeowners to contractors to large construction companies.
With so many factors involved and your home or business at stake, you need to have an experienced construction litigation attorney on your side. Consequently, our law firm does offer a free consultation if you call us at (732)358-2028.
Who Can Sue in a Construction Dispute?
There are several categories of parties that can be involved in construction disputes, including but not limited to:
- General contractors
- Property owners
- Commercial construction companies
- Construction equipment manufacturers
- Construction equipment suppliers
- Residential construction companies
- Commercial or residential real estate agencies
How Can a Construction Attorney Help Me?
There are many reasons a party could need a construction lawyer’s assistance, such as:
- Physical damage to the property, including water and/or mold damage;
- Mechanics liens;
- Construction delays;
- Breach of construction contract;
- Failure to pay contractors or subcontractors;
- Defective construction materials;
- Real estate lawsuit.
While all of the above can fit under the category of a construction dispute, each has its own unique legal requirements. The construction attorneys at Garland & Mason, L.L.C. know construction litigation inside out. This includes New Jersey commercial laws and the BOCA code.
Our law firm has been successfully representing clients ranging from contractors to homeowners in construction disputes for years. Our clients are in and around Manalapan, including Mercer County, Middlesex County and Monmouth County, as well as Ocean County. The lawyers provide several benefits to their clients, including:
- A steady, reliable advocate who has successfully guided others through the construction litigation process on a daily basis for years;
- Intimate knowledge of construction law as well as the legal tactics that fit each individual client’s needs. Because of this, they know what will result in the most favorable outcome to each of their clients’ cases;
- Aggressive representatives who will relentlessly fight to ensure their clients’ best interests are met.
Find a New Jersey Construction Attorney Near Me
Do you need help with a construction litigation matter in New Jersey? If so, then get more information by calling us at (732) 358-2028 to set up a free consultation.