New Jersey Car Accident Attorney Representing Auto Accident Victims
Our Monmouth County Personal Injury Lawyer Can Provide Car Wreck Victims with the Help They Need
Car accidents occur on a daily basis, but they are often life-changing experiences for the people involved. When you have been hurt or someone you love has been killed in an auto wreck, you are not automatically going to know where to turn or what to do. Your life has been thrown into chaos, and your family’s future is on the line.
This is one of the most important decisions you will ever have to make. However, it is also a decision you need to make quickly, because even though New Jersey has a general two-year statute of limitations, in some instances, you may have as few as 90 days to file a written claim. Bottom line, with all you are facing and your family’s future at stake, you need a top New Jersey car accident attorney guiding you through the legal process of ensuring your family’s needs are fully met.
What Should I Do If I Am in a Car Wreck? Lawyers in Middlesex County and Monmouth County for NJ Accident Claims
Following a car accident, you should:
- Call 911 and ensure that medical assistance for you and anyone else who needs it is on the way.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident before the police arrive.
- Once the police arrive, give them a statement about the incident. Only give them the basic facts about what occurred, and do not guess about anything. Your statement could be used against you later.
- Call your insurance company and report the incident. However, do not talk to any other driver’s insurance company without your own attorney at your side.
- Speak to an experienced New Jersey car accident attorney as soon as possible. He or she can give you legal advice about your rights and what steps you should take next. In addition, the longer you wait to discuss your situation with a lawyer, the better the chance that valuable evidence could be lost and/or the more time the other side has to build a case against you.
What Can a New Jersey Car Accident Attorney Do to Help Me?
After a car accident, victims and their families can have an overwhelming amount to handle, including devastating injuries, hospital bills, dealing with insurance companies and possible litigation. A New Jersey car accident attorney will be able to take on the burden of litigation following your car wreck, which will enable you to:
- Concentrate on your health and recovery and the well-being of your family.
- Have a strong legal voice to match the other side, which can include insurance companies’ armies of employees and lawyers working round the clock to try to ensure victims receive minimal compensation.
- Make sure you have a legal representative who prioritizes your best interests first, is aggressive in holding those who hurt you accountable and works relentlessly to ensure you recover compensation for current and future needs.
I Need a Monmouth County Personal Injury Lawyer for a Car Accident
At Garland & Mason, L.L.C., our lawyers in Monmouth County NJ have successfully defended the rights of car accident victims and their families daily for years throughout the State of New Jersey. Our clients always come first, and we have the experience and skills necessary to protect their rights and their future and bring those at fault for their pain and suffering to justice.
To learn more about Garland & Mason, L.L.C. and what our Monmouth County personal injury lawyers may be able to do to help you, visit our contact page or give us a call at (732) 358-2028 to set up a free consultation with a New Jersey car accident attorney.