New Jersey Construction Attorney for Construction Litigation Claims
Representing Contractors, Homeowners and Developers in Construction Disputes Throughout Central New Jersey
Construction disputes can be extremely overwhelming. They often involve a combination of complicated laws and a complex web of accusations between parties ranging from homeowners to contractors to large construction companies.
With so many factors involved and your home or business at stake, you need to have an experienced New Jersey construction attorney representing your interests.
Who Can Sue in a Construction Dispute?
There are several categories of parties that can be involved in a construction dispute, including but not limited to:
- General contractors
- Property owners
- Commercial construction companies
- Construction equipment manufacturers
- Construction equipment suppliers
- Residential construction companies
- Commercial or residential real estate agencies
How Can a Construction Lawyer Help Me?
There are many reasons a party could need a construction attorney’s assistance, such as:
- Physical damage to the property, including water and/or mold damage;
- Mechanics liens;
- Construction delays;
- Breach of contract;
- Failure to pay contractors or subcontractors;
- Defective construction materials;
- Real estate lawsuit.
While all of the above can fit under the category of a construction dispute, each has its own unique legal requirements. The construction attorneys at Garland & Mason, L.L.C. know construction litigation inside out, including New Jersey commercial laws and the BOCA code.
Our firm has been successfully representing clients ranging from contractors to homeowners in construction disputes for years in and around Manalapan, including Mercer County, Middlesex County and Ocean County clients. Our lawyers in Monmouth County NJ provide several benefits to their clients, including:
- A steady, reliable advocate who has successfully guided others through the construction litigation process on a daily basis for years;
- Intimate knowledge of construction law and the legal tactics that fit each individual client’s needs and will result in the most favorable outcome to each of their clients’ cases;
- Aggressive representatives who will relentlessly fight to ensure their clients’ best interests are met.
Find a New Jersey Construction Attorney Near Me
For more information about Garland & Mason, L.L.C. or if you are in need of our assistance with a construction litigation matter in central New Jersey, visit our contact page or call us directly at (732) 358-2028 to set up a construction attorney NJ free consultation.