Business Law · Real Estate · Employment Law · Civil Litigation
Bankruptcy · Criminal Law · Personal Injury · Consumer Law
When New Jersey residents and businesses need experienced legal help, Garland & Mason, L.L.C. is ready and able to address all matters. We believe in providing exceptional legal service and personalized hands-on attention to each client.
Our Manalapan law office is conveniently located just 15 minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, and five minutes from the Monmouth County Courthouse. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss legal concerns with one of our highly qualified and skilled attorneys. Contact Garland & Mason, L.L.C., today to schedule an appointment.
Our Team Has The Knowledge And Skill You Need
With over 45 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers, assisted by professional staff trained in the intricacies of bankruptcy practice, are dedicated to helping our clients with all of their legal matters. Our practice areas span both business and personal legal matters:
- Business transactions — From small entrepreneurs to midsize corporations, managing partner Gary Mason has experience with business formation, mergers and acquisitions, franchising, asset sales, commercial leases and more.
- Business litigation — We advocate for clients in or out of court to resolve noncompete agreements, breach of contract, partnership disputes and other business and commercial litigation.
- Construction litigation — We represent contractors, developers and homeowners in disputes over defects, payment or performance.
- Employment litigation — We represent employers and employees in claims of discrimination, harassment, termination, whistleblower retaliation, or wage and hour violations.
- Real estate — We represent homeowners and businesses in transactions, leases and litigation involving residential or commercial property in New Jersey.
- Bankruptcy — We represent individuals and businesses in obtaining debt relief and creditor relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Criminal defense — We vigorously represent the accused in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties, from major indictable crimes to municipal court offenses.
- Personal injury — We pursue justice for people injured by the negligence or recklessness of others, such as auto accidents, defective products, slip-and-falls, dog bites or medical negligence.
- Consumer protection — We advocate for individuals who have been defrauded or mistreated by businesses in violation of New Jersey’s consumer fraud laws.
New Jersey Chapter 7 And 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer
From strategic business counsel and breach of contract litigation to personal legal issues such as debt relief, criminal charges, injuries or fraud, Garland & Mason, L.L.C., provides comprehensive legal representation. Call us at (732) 358-2028 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.