Experienced Bankruptcy, Business and Employment Attorneys
High-Quality, Personalized Legal Representation In Middlesex and Monmouth County and Throughout New Jersey
The law firm of Klafter & Mason, L.L.C., provides high-quality and personalized legal representation to individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey. Our experienced attorneys offer focused counsel for a wide array of legal matters, including transactions and litigation in business law, employment law, construction and real estate, as well as personal matters such as bankruptcy, criminal charges or injury accidents.
Strong Legal Advocacy For Business And Personal Matters
Our business and commercial law practice has built strong working relationships with business owners and corporate clients throughout New Jersey. We work with clients to develop effective business strategies, ensure compliance with employment regulations, and protect their interests in business transactions and business litigation. Our attorneys also handle commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Bankruptcy · Criminal Defense · Personal Injury · Consumer Law
Business Law · Real Estate · Employment · Civil Litigation
Whether you need an experienced and resourceful trial lawyer, a knowledgeable business adviser, a bankruptcy attorney or effective defense in municipal or superior court, the law firm of Klafter & Mason, L.L.C., is at your service. Our office is located five minutes from the Monmouth County Courthouse and 15 minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway.
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact our law office in Manalapan toll free at 866-219-2495.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Gary: I wanted to thank you and your office staff for the dedication to our case and the immense efforts put forth by you personally. Both my wife and I wanted to take this moment to thank you for the continued support with which you provided us throughout the entire process. I couldn't imagine going through this very difficult and trying time for us without you and the staff of Klafter & Mason!! The many questions and concerns which we had throughout the process were always handled promptly by you and your staff. Your office staff was always there for us when we needed answers. Given the circumstances, we couldn't have hoped for a better result. Without Klafter & Mason the probability of what "might" have been is truly frightening. Thank you again Gary!! You have no idea what your dedication and assistance has meant to me and my family.
- Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. defended our company in a complex discrimination case resulting in a jury verdict in our favor. We were extremely satisfied with the firm's trial preparation, witness preparation and trial expertise. Outstanding job!!! A right and just decision was rendered as a result of the firm's outstanding efforts.
Water E. Sudol, Esq., General Counsel
Nicholas J. Masucci, Vice President
Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
- I have used Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. over the years for personal and business legal needs. I have found them to be responsive, professional and always looking out for my best interests. I would highly recommend them, without any reservation, to anyone searching for competent, cost-effective legal representation.
Gary Hyman, CPA
- When I first came to you with my business problem, I was completely confused and very scared. I did not know in what direction my firm or my own personal future was headed. I was sure that I was going to lose it all. Thanks to you, my case has been handled with the utmost professionalism. I can truly say that I feel that you have never wasted an hour of my time and have planned each move with my best interests in mind. At one time I felt unsure of the outcome of my case. I am now confident that, thanks to you, everything will work out for the best. I feel that your experience in business law is one of the firm's most valuable assets. I must say that you were completely sure of what should have been done and what needs to be done in the future.
Frank J. Lopes,
Frank J. Lopes Advertising, Inc.
Wanamassa, New Jersey
- I have used Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. as my personal and business attorneys for 5 years. Every attorney I've dealt with at the firm has handled each matter professionally, competently and efficiently. I truly feel as though the firm is part of my team and that they are always looking out for my best interests. As a business owner, I am always concerned about the cost of legal representation, and the firm is always candid with me, up front, about costs, as well as the cost-benefit analysis of proceeding in a particular manner. The firm's support staff is exceptionally competent and always a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend each and every attorney at the firm.
- In my 20 years of business, I have never used a lawyer who was more concerned about my particular matter, or was able to achieve such wonderful results, on a consistent basis, to the extent that Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. has. I will never use another lawyer.
Route 130 Nissan,