Experienced Bankruptcy, Business and Employment Attorneys
High-Quality, Personalized Legal Representation In Middlesex and Monmouth County and Throughout New Jersey
The law firm of Klafter & Mason, L.L.C., provides high-quality and personalized legal representation to individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey. Our experienced attorneys offer focused counsel for a wide array of legal matters, including transactions and litigation in business law, employment law, construction and real estate, as well as personal matters such as bankruptcy, criminal charges or injury accidents.
Strong Legal Advocacy For Business And Personal Matters
Our business and commercial law practice has built strong working relationships with business owners and corporate clients throughout New Jersey. We work with clients to develop effective business strategies, ensure compliance with employment regulations, and protect their interests in business transactions and business litigation. Our attorneys also handle commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Bankruptcy · Criminal Defense · Personal Injury · Consumer Law
Business Law · Real Estate · Employment · Civil Litigation
Whether you need an experienced and resourceful trial lawyer, a knowledgeable business adviser, a bankruptcy attorney or effective defense in municipal or superior court, the law firm of Klafter & Mason, L.L.C., is at your service. Our office is located five minutes from the Monmouth County Courthouse and 15 minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway.
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact our law office in Manalapan toll free at 866-219-2495.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- I came to Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. for a simple real estate closing. I know that in comparison to other matters they had in the office, mine was quite small. But, I felt as though I was their most important client! The attention I received and the quality of services was truly exceptional.
Freehold, New Jersey
- Gary: I wanted to thank you and your office staff for the dedication to our case and the immense efforts put forth by you personally. Both my wife and I wanted to take this moment to thank you for the continued support with which you provided us throughout the entire process. I couldn't imagine going through this very difficult and trying time for us without you and the staff of Klafter & Mason!! The many questions and concerns which we had throughout the process were always handled promptly by you and your staff. Your office staff was always there for us when we needed answers. Given the circumstances, we couldn't have hoped for a better result. Without Klafter & Mason the probability of what "might" have been is truly frightening. Thank you again Gary!! You have no idea what your dedication and assistance has meant to me and my family.
- Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. defended our company in a complex discrimination case resulting in a jury verdict in our favor. We were extremely satisfied with the firm's trial preparation, witness preparation and trial expertise. Outstanding job!!! A right and just decision was rendered as a result of the firm's outstanding efforts.
Water E. Sudol, Esq., General Counsel
Nicholas J. Masucci, Vice President
Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
- Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. diligent manner in which they handle our cases has been a great benefit to our company.
Renaissance Properties, Inc.
Marlboro, New Jersey
- As a consultant representing local businesses, I have worked with Klafter & Mason, L.L.C. for several years. During the course of any legal matter, they have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, competence and confidentiality. In addition to this, they have always made my clients feel like they were top priority, handling each matter efficiently, effectively, and quickly and obtaining the results my clients desired.
Kessler Business Associates, Inc.
- When I first came to you with my business problem, I was completely confused and very scared. I did not know in what direction my firm or my own personal future was headed. I was sure that I was going to lose it all. Thanks to you, my case has been handled with the utmost professionalism. I can truly say that I feel that you have never wasted an hour of my time and have planned each move with my best interests in mind. At one time I felt unsure of the outcome of my case. I am now confident that, thanks to you, everything will work out for the best. I feel that your experience in business law is one of the firm's most valuable assets. I must say that you were completely sure of what should have been done and what needs to be done in the future.
Frank J. Lopes,
Frank J. Lopes Advertising, Inc.
Wanamassa, New Jersey